Appliance Service Technician
Sloan Appliance Service is a leading appliance repair service in the Midlands of South Carolina and has been named “Best of State Newspaper” for 2016 and 2017, as well as receiving Whirlpool’s “Excellence in Service” Award in 2017. We are currently seeking an Entry Level Service Technician.
Sloan Appliance Service is expanding into the Charleston market and is seeking a career minded team player to join our team of dedicated professionals in its new Hanahan, SC location.
Ideal candidates will:
Have strong customer service and problem resolution skills;
Be flexible with daily scheduling and demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time requirements;
Be safety oriented, punctual, mechanically inclined, reliable and have a passion for working in an environment where customer service is the primary focus.
WE PROVIDE: Top-notch training, a company service van; specialized tools (you must provide standard Technician tools); ongoing product training and support, uniforms; company iPad and company cell phone.
We will train you to:
- Diagnose, and repair high end home appliances;
- How to look up and order parts using iPad/iPhone;
- Communicate continuously with office & customers;
- Maintain truck stock inventory within company guidelines and standards;
- Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, neat organized truck;
Responsibilities and Duties
MUST HAVE'S Include:
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving history;
- Ability to be pass background screening
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical and random drug screenings;
- Physical ability to handle repetitive lifting and maneuvering of appliances and working with tools.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Requirements: Preferred some experience with repairing appliances or electronic and mechanical items, with ability to read schematics, blueprints, diagnostic manuals and perform internet research.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PART OF AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Sloan Appliance Service offers a unique culture where the efforts of top notch employees are highly valued and rewarded.
- Health, vision, dental
- Vacation Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14-$16/hour during training period
Base Salary + commission after training period potential $30k - $70K/year
High school or equivalent